MS-40527 Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Security, Privacy, and Compliance (MS-40527)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1190 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This whiteboard design session is designed to provide exposure to many of Microsoft Azure’s Security features. The goal is to show an end-to-end solution, leveraging many of these technologies, but not necessarily doing work in every component possible.
The average salary for Azure developer is $138,478 per year.
The architecture includes:
- Azure Virtual Machines and Networks with Network Security Groups
- Virtual Private Networks (Point to Point, Site to Site)
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure SQL DB and corresponding security features (Threat Detection, TDE, Column Level Encryption, etc.)
- Azure Storage Encryption
- SQL Server Virtual Machines
- Azure IAM
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
- Power BI
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Key Vault Integrations
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
- Conditional Access controls
- This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas.
- Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Information Security|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|