Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 (OD-11gAWR2)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 course explores the fundamentals of basic database administration. Expert Oracle University instructors will reinforce topics with structured hands-on practices that will prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Create an Operational Database
You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner. This includes performance monitoring, database security, user management and backup/recovery techniques.
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 course fulfills the training requirement for an Oracle Certification Path. Only instructor-led online (LVC, LWC), in-class (ILT) or Training On Demand courses fulfill the requirement. Please note that Self-Study Courses and Knowledge Center courses do not fulfill the training requirement.
The average salary of an Oracle Developer Annual is $106,225 per year.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Install and configure Oracle Database 11g
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform basic backup and recovery of a database
- Manage data concurrency
- Monitor performance
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Database Administrators
- Java Developers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- Taken Oracle Introduction to SQL course or equivalent experience
- Taken Oracle PL/SQL course or equivalent experience
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|