Oracle BI Publisher 11g R1: Fundamentals (OBP-Fundamentals)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This Oracle BI Publisher 11g training will help you build a foundation of understanding how to best leverage this solution. Through Classroom Training or Live Virtual Class Training, you'll learn the ins and outs of how to use this solution.
- Create data models by using the Data Model Editor.
- Create BI Publisher reports based on data models.
- Create report layouts by using the Layout Editor (online).
- Create reports based on OBI EE data sources.
- Publish the reports on OBI EE Dashboards.
- Schedule reports and burst these reports.
Furthermore, you'll learn how to create layouts for reports, then publish the highly formatted reports to a wide range of destinations (printers, faxes, email, and document repositories via FTP or WebDav). Publisher's report formats can also be designed by using familiar Microsoft Office tools like Microsoft Word and Excel.
Scheduling and Bursting Reports
Oracle BI Publisher 11g provides best of breed capabilities for scheduling and bursting reports. By investing in this course, you'll learn how to schedule and manage scheduled jobs, along with bursting reports to other destinations.
- Schedule and Burst Reports
- Perform Translations
- Create Reports Integrated With Oracle BI EE
- Administer BI Publisher Server
- Describe BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Create reports from OBI EE data sources
- Create and Modify Data Models
- Create Layouts by Using the Layout Editor
- Create RTF Templates by Using Template Builder
- Explore and Use the Form Field Method for Creating RTF Templates
- Functional Implementer
- Reports Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- End Users
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- There are no prerequisites required for this course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|