Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators (OR-ESS-SYSAD)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
The usual Essbase project is a high priority, high visibility development project intended to upgrade the ultimate performance. This course will assist you to enhance your skills so you are capable to handle these projects.
· Configure the aggregate storage kernels and block storage.
· Maintain, secure, configure and optimize the Essbase environment for both aggregate storage applications and block storage.
· Perform task automation, backup, application migration, and recovery.
· Improve the Essbase system caches.
· Plan and handle Essbase security.
Learn Essbase Survival Skills
Either you are experienced or new Essbase user, you will be enhanced by the Essbase best practices and experience incorporated into the training, case study, lectures, numerous exercises, and student guide. This training course will help you in your administrator's survival kit.
After completion of this course, candidates can:
· Configure the Essbase environment
· Build database filters
· Establish application, group, and user access type security
· Improve Essbase buffers and caches
· Explain the functions of the Oracle Essbase product line
· Automate common tasks utilizing MaxL scripts
· Carry out database maintenance, including application migration and recovery and backup
· Database Administrators
· Security Administrators
· Database Designers
· Application Developers
· Basic technical experience
· General system administration background
· Oracle Essbase (11.1.2) Bootcamp