Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Oracle Essbase Studio 11.1.2: Create & Manage Data Structures (188.8.131.52) (OR-ESS-C&MDS)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
In the present market condition, Essbase developers should be capable to develop applications efficiently and quickly, frequently utilizing metadata sources and a range of data. Essbase Studio offers Essbase experts an advanced tool that merges cube structure operations in the form of a single interface, with the persistent performance for data loading and outline building.
This course is designed to provide you the knowledge and skills to develop the Essbase models rapidly from numerous sources, providing you much time to analyze performance and change your models accordingly. Either you’re sourcing from a data warehouse, flat files, relational database, or dimensional server, you can utilize the hierarchies, elements, and models you develop in Essbase Studio in your further projects. This course demonstrates you the best way to utilized information sources, how to catalogs and develop hierarchies and dimensions, and instruction to set Essbase properties to generate Essbase outline and load data - all from a sole user console. Also, you study components, for example, drill-through and lineage tracking to create your Essbase modeling efficient and quick.
Note: This course is intended for users using 184.108.40.206 Oracle Essbase Studio. And not appropriate for users using 220.127.116.11 Oracle Essbase Studio or earlier.
An LVC (Live Virtual Class) is only for enrolled candidates; unenrolled persons can’t take a Live Virtual Class at any moment. Enrolled candidates should take the class from the country mentioned in the registration form. Unauthorized transmission, copying, or recording of Live Virtual Class content must not be done.
After successful completion of this course, candidates can:
· Develop metadata hierarchies, elements, cube models, and schemas.
· Explain the Essbase Studio implementation process
· Describe drill-through (for the extra-cube details you need) reports to relational tables
· Backup, move and copy your Essbase Studio catalog
· Load data to Essbase and dimension members
· Business Intelligence Developer
· Implementation Consultant
· Application Developers
· Understanding of SQL and relational database concepts
· Understanding of data warehousing and dimensional data modeling
· Practical understanding of Essbase