Oracle Smart View for Office 11.1.2 for Essbase (OR-SVO)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
In this course, you learn how to use Oracle Smart View 18.104.22.168, a common Microsoft Office(Excel, Word and PowerPoint) add-in to query, analyze, and share data stored in Essbase databases. In this course you learn how to connect to data sources and create ad-hoc queries and free-form grids.
- Query and analyze data stored in Essbase.
- Create advanced reports.
- Set Smart View options.
- Create reports using Smart Query, Query Designer, and functions.
- Embed dynamic data points into Microsoft Office documents.
- Create reports with smart slices.
Benefits to You:
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop the skills to use Smart Query and Query Designer to create customizable reports with interactive components. You'll get a chance to work with expert Oracle University instructors who can show you how to format reports by using functions.
- Explain the multidimensional analysis and database outline hierarchy
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced reports in Smart View
- Set Smart View Options
- Use Smart Query and Query Designer
- Embed dynamic data points into Microsoft Office documents
- Create reports with smart slices
- Reports Developer
- End Users
- Familiarity with Essbase
- Familiarity with multidimensional data storage and terms
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|