Program & Project Management Certificate Program
$4,000.00 / Seat
This training series covers two major certification exam preparations as well as necessary technical skills to become a successful Program / Product or Project Manager. This program prepares you the the Risk Management Professional (RMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams from PMI. Students will learn about risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communication.
Introduction to Project Management
This series focuses on introducing participants to the practical basics of project management. Focus is placed on the ANSI and IEEE accepted standards for professional project management. The Introduction to Project Management course covers the introductory concepts of different Project Management methodologies like PMP® certification, Agile and Scrum.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
This training covers the functions and features of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the basics of project management and professional responsibility. They will also learn about the different areas of project management, including integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
This training series covers the functions and features of PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communication. They will also learn about qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risks. PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
Microsoft Project 2016
In this online training series, we will discuss the user interface and the different views while exploring the basic operations of Microsoft® Project. You'll learn how to enter tasks, as well as how to define and change the working times. We will also show you how to work with resources and the resource sheet. Finally, you will learn how to view progress and create reports.
Microsoft Excel 2016
When it comes to creating visual representations of data, Excel is the universal favorite among professionals. This beginner course will help you become familiar with the basic features of Excel 2016. This course is intended to help you get started with Excel 2016 and gain a basic knowledge of the program. You'll learn how to create a spreadsheet, insert tables and graphs, and familiarize yourself with simple functions.
- Ensure participants understand the fundamentals of project management and implement standard processes and practices to be successful in their project delivery.
- Enable organizations in providing effective project management delivery which reduces costs, project duration and increases business value using different methodologies.
- Establish the participant's knowledge on all project management concepts, terms, and tools
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- To discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Apply the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Understanding the user interface
- Working with the timeline
- Working with the Gantt Chart view
- Entering information
- Changing views
- Establishing basic project information
- Entering tasks using a dialog box
- Displaying and hiding tasks
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|