Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1273 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is designed to introduce students to Transact-SQL. It is designed in such a way that the first three days can be taught as a course to students requiring the knowledge for other courses in the SQL Server curriculum. Days 4 & 5 teach the students remaining skills required to take the Microsoft 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL certification exam.
The average salary for a Database Administrator is $71,429 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Working Knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
What is the Difficulty level of the course Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761) certification training?
How will Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
This certification training will help you in your Job’s current role by knowing and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- How to retrieve Data from a SQL Server database.
- How to write Functions and subqueries to obtain custom results
- Writing views and table valued functions
- Writing Stored Procedures, DML Statements and Multi-Table select statements.
What is the exam criteria for the course Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761)?
Following is the Criteria/Format of 70-761 Exam:
- Manage Data with Transact SQL (40-45%) topics from this area which includes scenario- based questions, MCQ’s, writing TSQL statements and Drag and Drop question and answers.
- 30 to 35% questions will be based on Querying Advanced TSQL components such as subqueries, Apply operator, tabled valued expressions, temporal and non- relational data. Expect scenario-based questions, MCQ’s and completing T-SQL Queries.
- Same format from the last section of this exam (Programming databases using TSQL). Weightage of 25-30%). Expect MCQ’s. and completing TSQL statements to create Stored Procedures, Writing Queries for error handling and dry run the code to check what output it will produce.
- To pass the exam you have to score 700 marks out of 100.Please note that: each question contains distinct weightage and percentage define for each section may vary.
What you will learn?
- Key components and capabilities of SQL Server
- Sets and Predicate Logic
- How to write single table select statement
- How to query multiple tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Different Data Types and their usage.
- How to write DML Queries.
- Built in Function in SQL Server 2016.
- Aggregating and Grouping Data.
- Table Expressions
- Set Operators and their usage.
- What is Windows Ranking, Offset, and Aggregate Functions?
- Pivoting and Sets Grouping.
- Transactions and their usage.
- Error Handling.
- How to do Programming in T-SQL
Do I have to prepare anything before attending the Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761) course?
You must know about following topics in depth before taking this course:
- How Relational databases work.
- Fundamentals of Windows Operating System and its core functionalities.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|