Red Hat System Administration I (RH124VT) New (RHSA-RH124VT)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux and require core Red Hat Enterprise Linux skills. Focused on administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, this course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention. In addition, GUI-based tools will be featured to build on the students' existing technical knowledge, while key command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators. By the end of the five-day course, students will be able to perform installation, establish network connectivity, manage physical storage, and perform basic security administration.
The average salary for Red Hat Certified Administrator is $78,322 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Access the command line
- Manage files from command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Control access to files with Linux file-system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Manage Linux networking
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
- Previous operating system administration experience is helpful but not required
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|