About this course:
This course is the mix of Red Hat System Administration I and II at a quick speed. This course is intended for the understudy who is genuinely knowledgeable about Linux organization. The course surveys the errands canvassed in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administrator II (RH134) at a rapid pace. Also, this course readies the understudies for the Red Hat EX200: exam of certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
Note: This course expands on an understudy's current comprehension of command-line based administration of the Linux system. Understudies ought to have the ability to execute regular commands utilizing the shell, access man pages for help, and work with basic commands alternatives.
The normal pay for a Red Hat Certified Engineer, Linux Systems Administrator is $72,762 every year.
- Managing groups and users, files, and permissions of the file
- Creating and using file systems and managing local storage
- Troubleshooting and managing systemd services during the process of boot
- Updating packages of the software with yum
- Basic troubleshooting and Network configuration.
- Handling kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Management of firewall with firewalld
- Automating Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation using Kickstart
This course is projected for:
Understudies for this class ought to have 1-3 years of full-time experience of Linux administration
Understudies going to this course ought to have essential involvement in the following, with negligible reliance on documentation:
- Linux (a portion of the course might be review)
- The bash shell, containing work control (&, FG, BG, jobs), shell expansion (tilde, command, brace, globbing, protection from expansion), pipes, and I/O redirection
- IPv4 networking routing concepts and addressing, ports and TCP/UDP
- Navigation of the interface of GNOME 3.
- Altering content records from the command line with vim or other accessible projects
- Discovering data in info nodes and man pages
- The file permissions concept.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Interactive installation.
- Per-user 'at' and jobs of 'cron'
- Utilization of archival utilities such as 'zip', 'tar', and compression utilities
- Relative and Absolute paths
- Finding files with 'locate' and 'find'
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
Red Hat System Administrator II (RH134)