70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 834 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 70-741 Exam leading to 70-741 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is a server OS (operating system) which was previously referred to as Windows Server vNext. This server OS was particularly developed for running networked applications. This intermediate level course has been designed to equip the candidates with basic networking skills which are essential for installing and supporting Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers remote access technologies, IP fundamentals, Software Defined Networking and other advanced content. By enrolling in this course, candidates will be prepared for Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
On average, a Windows Server Administrator can earn up to $55,929/- per annum.
Once the course is complete, candidates will be able to;
- Understand the process of planning and deploying IPv4 network
- Understand the process of deploying DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Deploy IPv6
- Understand the process of deploying DNS (Domain Name System)
- Understand the process of deploying as well as managing IPAM (IP Address Management)
- Understanding the process of planning for remote access
- Deploy Direct Access
- Understand the process of deploying VPNs (virtual private networks )
- Understand the process of deploying networking for brand offices
- Configure the advanced features of networking
- Understand the process of deploying SDN (Software Defined Networking)
This course is designed to be undertaken by;
IT professional, having basic knowledge and experience of networking and are searching for course which offers detailed information about the core as well as advanced technologies for networking in Windows Server 2016. The audience usually consists of the following.
- Network Administrators wishing to upgrade their skills and gain information about the latest networking technology changes along with the functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- Infrastructure or System Administrators having general networking knowledge, and wish to gain basic as well as advanced skills and knowledge of networking in Windows Server 2016.
Prior to enrolling in this course, candidates should possess;
- Knowledge as well as experience of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012
- Knowledge as well as experience of enterprise environment in a Windows Server infrastructure
- Knowledge and understanding of the OSI (open system interconnection) model
- Knowledge and understanding of basic networking infrastructure technologies and components like routers, cabling, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity and knowledge of networking architectures and topologies like LANs (Local Area Networks), wireless networking, and WANs (Wide Area Networks)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of TCP/ IP addressing, protocol stack, and name resolution
- Knowledge and experience of virtualization and Hyper-V
- Practical experience of working with Windows Client Operating Systems like Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||14 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|