View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 338
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 (SP13Designer)
The 2013 MS SharePoint Designer offers a code-free environment for accessing datatypes and creating custom SharePoint apps.
- IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager (MS-10965)Virtual Classroom4.1 (4 Review)System Center Service Manager (SCSM) is an incorporated platform to advance the output of your existing IT staff whilst aligning to industry most excellent practice such as ITIL. In this five-day IT Ops Training students will get the basic knowledge and handling of Customize Service Manager Forms along with IT service management training. IT service management (ITSM) gives your organization the incorporated, process-based best practices obligatory to respond to fast change, make best use of resources and resolve customer needs.
- Microsoft Visio 2013: Part 2 Advanced (Visio2013-Adv)
Due to the unique ability to develop a large variety of workflows, flowcharts, organizational structures, and diagrams MS Visio stands out among similar programs.
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900T00)This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
- Master Data Services, Data Quality Services with SQL 2012-2014 and Excel (MS-55073)Studies show that data decays at about 2% a month all organizations need to work from reliable information while ensuring that the integrity of information and consistency of data is constant across different applications.
- 100 Algorithms ChallengeIn this course, Dylan Israel will take you through 100 different algorithmic challenges.
- 100 Frontend Interview Questions ChallengeOn Demand5 (1 Review)This course is aimed at anyone who wants to be more effective when interviewing for front end or full stack positions as a developer. Before beginning this course you should have basic familiarity with front end web technologies.
- Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions (DP-300T00)This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure for cloud, on-premises and hybrid relational databases and who work with the Microsoft PaaS relational database offerings
- Administering Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MS-55348)This five-day course describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources.
- Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (AZ-800)This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
- Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (AZ-800)This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies
- Analytics Storytelling for ImpactIn this analytics storytelling course, you'll learn effective strategies and tools to master data communication in the most impactful way possible--through well-crafted analytics stories.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 338