Access 2016 Advanced - Part 1
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 836 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This is the first in a series of advanced Access 2016 courses, aimed at increasing your proficiency in managing databases within Microsoft’s popular business program. Learn to create and design a database, explore tables and forms, query data, create advanced reports, and use Macros to develop automation.
Access is a database creation and management program. It helps you design and build a robust database to help your organization run smoothly. Many small to medium-sized businesses use Access for this exact purpose.
In this course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Access 2016 database.
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry.
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users.
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2016 and need to learn advanced skills.
To ensure your success in your course you should have experience working with Microsoft Access 2016, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships.
Suggested prerequisite course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|