This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the PMI-ACP Exam leading to the PMI-ACP Certification. The official exam voucher is not included in this course. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
This ACP Exam Preparation Guide is designed for professionals striving for success in the PMI-ACP Certification Exam. This guide covers the key topics and reference material for the exam preparation and helps candidates build familiarity with the key concepts of the exam. This course is tailored to nurture Project Management Professionals skills required to excel in the ACP Certification Exam.
This is an advanced-level certification training program designed to help candidates understand the requirements and tricks for the PMI-ACP Exam. Business moving to Agile Practices direly require the services of Agile Certified Practitioner and these professionals earn $111,854 annually. This training program presents a comprehensive guide for candidates striving to learn more about the certification exam.
Professionals get to everything from the application procedure to the core topics of the certification exam. Through this course, candidates get to learn about Dynamic Systems, Agile Principles, Team Performance Enhancement, Stakeholder Engagement, Problem Identification, Adaptive Planning, Continuous Improvement, and many more important exam topics.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better knowledge and sound understanding of the following key concepts:
- Agile Principles & Mindset Review
- Stakeholder Engagement and Value-Driven Delivery
- Team Performance Enhancement and Adaptive Planning
- Problem Identification and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Agile Tools Navigation Techniques
- PMI Reference Material Topics Review
- Sample Questions & Practical Exercises
This course is specifically tailored for Project Managers and IT Professionals striving to learn the fundamentals of Agile Project Management.
Professionals planning to enroll in the Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Exam Prep – 2018 Edition Course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Minimum 2,000 Hours General Project Practical Experience
- Minimum 1,500 Hours Practical Experience on Agile Project Teams
- Minimum 21 Contact Hours Agile Practices Training and Courses
- Agile Master Certification is Highly Recommended