Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Certification
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 26 Hours
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Certification:
The Agile Scrum Master Series is a combination of different approaches to being a comprehensive Agile Practitioner, while learning through all exam objectives of industry recognized certifications such as PMI Agile Certified Practitioner and Certified Scrum Master. This self-paced series consists of three courses explained below.
The Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is for project management professionals whose organizations currently use or are moving to agile practices. This advanced level certification course will take your skills to the next level. This course covers the functions and features of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the application process and the exam, Agile principles, dynamic systems development, and value-driven delivery. They will also learn about stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution and continuous improvement.
The Agile Master course introduces you to the concepts of Agile Master. Students will learn about the Agile overview, understanding lean software development and understanding Kanban. Students will also learn about an introduction to Scrum, understanding XP software development and other Agile models.
The Scrum Master course teaches you about the framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. This course covers an overview of key principles from Lean and Agile with an in-depth discussion of the four key practices necessary for Agile to work. It also covers the concepts of Scrum Master. Students will get an introduction to Scrum, and learn about Scrum aspects, meetings in Scrum, and facilitating projects in Scrum.
The average salary for a for a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is $86,305 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
- Principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work with others on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
This course is intended for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
- Human Resource (HR) specialists
- Should have basic knowledge of Agile Software Product Development.
- Basic understanding of Scrum (through independent reading, knowledge exchange with colleagues