Amazon Web Services - Architecting on AWS (AWS-Arch)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. Because architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS Cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. Opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach are also provided. This course will also help students for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification exam
The average salary for AWS Solution Architect is $167,500 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Day 1
- Leveraging Global Infrastructure
- Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Designing Storage Subsystems
- Day 2
- Distributed Environments
- Choosing a Datastore
- Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
- Event Driven Scaling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Day 3
- Orchestrating Batch Processing
- Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
- Designing for Cost
- Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
This course is taught by Certified Amazon Web Services instructors.
Certified By: Amazon Web Services
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's