AWS Solutions Architect Certification - Professional Level (CT004AC)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Hands on Labs are provided in the courseware which can be completed using AWS Console. Students can create their AWS Accounts using the Labs Set Up document provided by CloudThat Technologies.
- IT Professionals who wants to learn to develop highly scalable, available, cost-efficient and failure tolerant system on AWS.
- IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification exam – SAP-C00.
- People who are already AWS Certified Solutions Architect at Associate Level & want to pursue higher certifications.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
- Hand-on experience in S3, EC2, ELB, RDS, Auto-Scaling, VPC, IAM, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, EMR, RedShift, Data-Pipeline, Elastic BeanStalk (This knowledge can be acquired by attending AWS Solutions Architect Certification - Associate Level course offered by CloudThat).
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Hybrid Cloud with VPC
- Customer Gateway / Virtual Private Gateway
- VPN connections with VPC
- Static VPNS on AWS
- Dynamic VPNS(BGP) on AWS
- Architecting VPNS For high availability
- AWS VPN CloudHub
Hands-on: Extending in house network to AWS via a VPN Gateway & Customer Gateway and connecting through a VPN Tunnel.
- Migrating to/Running a Hybrid cloud
- VPN Pricing
Advanced VPC Options
- Network ACLs
- DHCP Options Sets
- Elastic Network Interface
- DirectConnect with VPC
- Public/Private Interfaces
- Scaling Direct Connect
- Pricing: Comparison vs Internet Transfer
- ELB Architecture
- Cross Zone Load Balancing
- External vs. Internal Load Balancers
- ELB IP Address & Scaling in VPC
- RedShift Clusters
- Cluster Types
- Data Modelling
- Security & Authorization
- RDS vs RedShift
- Use Cases
Hands-on: Starting up a RedShift Cluster
- Managing load spikes with SQS
- Cost Optimization
- Key Design
- Indexes & Strategies
- IAM Integration
- Web Federation with DynamoDB
- Cluster Types
- Cluster considerations for MemcacheD / Redis
- Replication Groups
- Elasticache Cluster Client
- Data Nodes
- Pipeline Lifecycle
Lab: Migrating data from RDS to Redshift using Data pipeline
Security on AWS
- AWS KMS
- AWS CloudHSM
- AWS Certificate Manager (CloudFront ELB certificates)
- DDOS protection: AWS WAF
- LDAP and AD on AWS
- Usage & Limitations
- Configuration Options & Architecture
- Gateway Cached Vs Gateway Stored
- Use Cases
Simple WorkFlow Service
- SWF Domains
- Workflow Lifecycle
- Use Cases
Lab: Generating process pipeline on AWS via SWF
- Delivery Methods
- Apps for Mobile Push Notifications
- Use Cases
- Monitoring & Alerts
- Fanout with SQS
- EMR Clusters
- Data Storage Options
- Use Cases
- Kinesis Streams
- Architecting applications with Kinesis
- Comparison with SQS
- Managing Deployments
Hands-on: Deployment management for dev and test environments
- Stacks & Layers
- Chef Recipes
- Comparison with Beanstalk & CloudFormation
Hands-on: Deploying an Opsworks stack
Architecture Discussion & Best Practices
- SQS long polling and other use cases
- Multi-Region deployment
- Finding performance bottlenecks
- Optimizing for cost cloudthat.in
Building an Analytics Pipeline on AWS
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt