(I.T.) Information Technology Jobs & Careers
Are you interested in choosing information technology as your career? Do you think you have what it takes to thrive in this industry? If yes, then this decade is yours.
Why choose I.T. as your career?
I.T. industry is growing at a rapid pace, and there is no stopping it. The global I.T. industry is expected to grow and reach around 5.2 Trillion $ at the end of the year 2020, according to the research consultancy IDC. Every industry, as big as air crafts manufacturing to as small as making needle, is getting more digital, more automated, more connected, and more I.T. friendly.
Among all the markets, the United States market is the largest one. It represents about 32% of the total market that makes it around 1.7 trillion$. The tech industry makes a significant impact on a country's economy.according to Cyberstates report. The U.s tech industry impacts the gross domestic product(GDP) even more than the major U.S industries like retail, constructions, and transportation. That is not just the case in the United States. The global market is also booming, and now is the right time to be part of it.
Which jobs are on the top right now?
Bureau of Labour stats that I.T. related jobs are predicted to grow at the rate of 12% from 2014 to 2024, and in some I.T. areas the growth is as drastic as 27%
If you enjoy technology and have a keen knack for computer operations and networks, a technology career provides a great future.
Let's take a look at some jobs and careers that can be good for you currently.
Jobs you can get after cisco certifications
There are five levels of Cisco certifications. Here are the career paths you could adopt after doing your certifications
- Routing and Switching can be the field. This is the Cisco Certification path for Network Professionals who Install and Support Cisco networks containing LAN and WAN Routers and Switches.
- The professionals with cisco certification training can be Network Professionals who Design Cisco networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Network security is the Cisco Certification path for Network Professionals who Design and Implement Cisco Secure Networks.
- People with cisco certification training can be service providers who are network professionals that work with Infrastructure or Access Solutions in a Cisco environment - primarily in the telecommunications arena.
- Service Provider Operations is the Cisco Certification path for Network Professionals who Manage, Maintain, and Troubleshoot complex Service Provider Networks.
- Storage Networking is a good option for professionals with cisco certification training. This is for Network Professionals who Implement Storage Solutions over extended networks utilizing multiple transport options.
Jobs you can get after CompTIA certifications:
- 29.8 % of the CompTIA certified professionals are currently enjoying help desk careers. With these certifications, you can get help desk, support, or service management jobs very quickly. Many jobs in this area do not require a bachelor's degree. The CompTIA certifications will be enough to get an I.T. job in this area.
- Well! H.R. is not the department you would think to implement your I.T. skills, but you would be surprised to hear that 29.3 % of people with CompTIA certification training do work in HR.mostly these people work with the H.R. management systems(HRMS) and H.R. information systems(HRS).these systems help to perform H.R. responsibilities electronically and that's why they need I.T. professionals to do so.
- Systems and enterprise architecture is also a field for I.T. experts.17.4 % of the CompTIA certifications holders are currently working in this field. These professionals are responsible for designing the system and the implementation of new technologies in their firms.
- The most obvious type of job you can get is in the cybersecurity field.16.2 % of the professionals with CompTIA certification training work in cybersecurity. The cybersecurity is the only industry with a zero percent unemployment rate.
- Telecommunication can also be the right career path for these certification holders. 10.2 % of the CompTIA certification has chosen this path for their careers.telecommunication is not just a luxury anymore. It has gotten to be at the point where it has become a necessity for every household and every organization.
Jobs you can get after ITIL certifications:
- You could be a Project manager after getting ITIL certification. Project managers are the people who unite the resources from all the departments for fulfilling a common goal of completing the project as effectively as possible
- Information technology managers can also be an option or you.these managers supervise the organization's I.T. infrastructure.they are supposed to oversee all the I.T. work, design it, and implement it.
- Service delivery managers are the professionals responsible for making the strategies to satisfy customers and stakeholders.they are the people to align the.
- ITIL certification helps you to get the job of an information technology director. The role of information technology director is a late-career opportunity for those who wish to consolidate years of experience with a certification in ITIL as an ITSM industry standard-bearer. A good option could be to get ITIL certification online for flexibility.
- I.T industry is growing at a rapid pace, and there is no stopping it
- Among all the markets, the United States market is the largest one. It represents about 32% of the total market
- If you enjoy technology and have a keen knack for computer operations and networks, a technology career provides a great future.
- Cisco, CompTIA, and ITI. all three of them are certifications provider which can help you a lot in your careers
- With Cisco certifications, you can have a career in Routing and Switching, Networking, Network Security, Service Provider, and Storage Networking
- With CompTIA certification, you can work in help desk, H.R., Systems and enterprise architecture, Service Provider, Telecommunication, cybersecurity.
- With ITIL you can be Project manager, Information technology manager or information technology director.