Organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Trendmicro (Philippines), Lockheed Martin, the U.S. State Department, Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as EDS, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman. CompTIA Security+ is one of the options for certifications required by the U.S. Department of Defense, for military personnel or military contractors engaged in information assurance activities.
Whichever certification you're pursuing, your best source to prepare you for all CompTIA exams is QuickStart. Each course is taught by certified professionals who will not only prepare you to take exams, but also to work most effectively in the next position you earn through your certification.
Items 1-10 of 24
- CompTIA Security+ (Exam SY0-401) (CompTiaSec-SY0-401)Now Only $2,095.00 Regular Price $2,995.00CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-401) is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, devices, and traffic in your organization. Learn More
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP (CompTiaCASP)$2,795.00You will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise-level security. Learn More
- CompTIA A+ Certification: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902) (Comptia-A)Now Only $1,885.00 Regular Price $2,695.00In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on PCs, digital devices, and operating systems. Learn More
- CompTIA® IT Fundamentals? (Exam FC0-U51 or FC0-Z51) (CompTIA_ITF)$1,595.00Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to safely set up a basic workstation, including installing basic hardware and software and establishing basic network connectivity; identify and correct compatibility issues; identify and prevent basic security risks; and practice basic support techniques on computing devices. Learn More
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CSA+ Exam Preparation$3,290.00Identify tools and techniques used to perform environmental reconnaissance of a target network or security system Learn More
- CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
ComTIA A+ Certification is the computer industry recognized credential that certifies the competency of PC Service Specialists. It is sponsored by CompTIA - the Computing Technology Industry Association, and tests are administered by Pearson VUE (Exam NOT covered with this course).Learn More
- CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-006)Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
The CompTIA Network+ Certification course builds on existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present fundamental skills and concepts that students will use on the job in any type of networking career. Official Exam is not included in this training.Learn More
Items 1-10 of 24