|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Module 1: Protocols and APIs
- Capture, analyze, and troubleshoot IP collaboration signaling protocols
- Implement and troubleshoot SDP and media negotiation
- Analyze and troubleshoot SIP identity headers
- Capture, analyze, and troubleshoot media protocols
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot DTMF relay
- Capture, analyze, and troubleshoot messaging protocols
- Capture, analyze, and troubleshoot legacy telephony protocols
- Utilize and troubleshoot the following APIs
- Describe the functionality of the following APIs
Module 2: Infrastructure and Quality of Services
- Implement and troubleshoot network services
- Troubleshoot layer 2 and layer 3 network connectivity issues
- Identify key implications of running collaboration in a wireless environment
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Quality of Service for Collaboration applications and endpoints on LAN/WAN/WLAN (Cisco IOS-XE and AireOS)
- Troubleshoot voice and video quality issues
- Collect and analyze packet captures on Cisco Collaboration platforms
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Enhanced Locations Call Admission Control (ELCAC)
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Call Admission Control on CUBE
- Describe APIC-EM integration with Cisco Collaboration solutions
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Collaboration applications in a virtualized environment
Module 3: Call Control and Dial plan
- Design and analyze global dial plans
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot fundamental dial plan features on Unified CM
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot advanced dial plan features on Unified CM
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot URI and domain-based routing
- Implement and troubleshoot Unified CM telephony features
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot audio and video codec selection
- Implement and troubleshoot SIP trunking
- Implement and troubleshoot UDS in a multi-cluster environment
- Verify and troubleshoot Unified CM database replication
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot dial plans on Cisco IOS-XE
- Implement and troubleshoot SIP call control for Unified CME
- Implement and troubleshoot SIP-SRST and E-SRST
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot dial plans on Expressway Series
- Implement and troubleshoot Cisco Spark Services
Module 4: Endpoints, User Management, and Mobility
- Implement and troubleshoot hardware and software endpoint registration in a multi-cluster environment
- Implement and troubleshoot mixed mode and Security By Default (SBD) on Unified CM
- Implement collaboration endpoints and infrastructure using IPv6
- Implement and troubleshoot endpoint features
- Integrate and troubleshoot LDAP synchronization and authentication
- Integrate and troubleshoot Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Implement and troubleshoot self-provisioning
- Implement and troubleshoot mobility features
- Implement and troubleshoot Extension Mobility Cross Cluster (EMCC)
Module 5: Edge Services
- Implement and troubleshoot ISDN PRI gateways
- Implement and troubleshoot SIP trunks in a multi-tenant environment
- Implement and troubleshoot SIP normalization and SDP normalization
- Implement and troubleshoot encrypted signaling and media on trunks
- Implement and troubleshoot stateful box-to-box redundancy on CUBE (Cisco IOS-XE)
- Implement and troubleshoot network and application level security on Cisco IOS-XE
- Design, analyze, and troubleshoot firewall traversal in a Collaboration solution
- Implement and troubleshoot Expressway Series traversal communications
- Implement and troubleshoot Mobile and Remote Access (MRA)
- Implement and troubleshoot network and application level security on Expressway Series
- Implement and troubleshoot call routing for Spark hybrid services and Business-to-Business (B2B) calling
- Implement and troubleshoot Spark hybrid service connectors and containers
- Implement and troubleshoot third-party interoperability and federation
Module 6: Media Resources, Meetings, and Call Recording
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot media resources
- Implement and troubleshoot rendezvous conferencing
- Implement and troubleshoot ad-hoc conferencing
- Implement and troubleshoot scheduled meetings
- Implement and troubleshoot CallBridge and WebBridge on Cisco Meeting Server
- Implement and troubleshoot high availability on Cisco Meeting Server
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot audio and video call recording architectures
Module 7: Collaboration Applications
- Implement and troubleshoot on premise IM&P servers and clients
- Implement and troubleshoot presence
- Integrate IM&P server with external database to enable Persistent Chat and Group Chat
- Implement and troubleshoot voicemail integration
- Implement and troubleshoot voicemail features
- Implement and troubleshoot voicemail dial plan
- Implement and troubleshoot voicemail digital networking
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Implement and troubleshoot Contact Center agent desktop (Finesse)
Module 8: Evolving Technologies v1.1
- Network programmability (SDN)
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Module 1: Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Diagnostic
- Module 3: Configuration
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt