Certified Ethical Hacking (CEHv10)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Hackers are professionals at attacking systems and programs with weak security. In order to protect your systems from hackers, it is important that you learn the trick of the trade. The Certified Ethical Hacker program offered by us is one-of-a-kind digital course, allowing professionals in the field to utilize their skills and knowledge in an efficient manner.
This hacking is ethical because you hack your own systems to find out about weakened security points in the system so you can fix it. From problem detecting to working on security loopholes, this training program gives you in-depth knowledge shared by certified professionals. This extensive security course is designed to secure systems from hackers who are often responsible for inconsolable loss for the organization.
Instead of leaving your system and network open to such malicious threats, it is best to learn technical information through this course. Moreover, IT professionals must enroll in this course to gain access to the CHFI certification program which is based on different hacking strategies, investigative work, and much more. Some of the important areas covered in this course include virus creation and buffer overflows, DDOS Attacks, Social Engineering, and more. In short, this cyber security training program is ideal for those wanting to pass the Certified Ethical Hacking exam. Each component of the course is laid out in a manner that students can easily understand and practice the information provided. The course teaches individuals to adopt a defensive approach towards each attack or security breach.
This course revolves around thoroughly teaching the five phases of ethical hacking including gaining access, maintaining access, reconnaissance, track covering, and enumeration. Learning how to improve security of your systems by hacking into them each time is what we teach extensively in this course. After completion of this digitally advanced course, you will be able to enter the industry as an Information Security Engineer, Security Analyst, Security Consultant, IT professional, network Engineer, Penetration Tester, and many more.
If you are even slightly confused whether you should be taking this course or not, know that an Ethical Hacker earns an average of $100,000 annually.
This course will teach you the following:
- Top Information Security Attack Vectors
- Information Security Threat Categories
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Hacking Concepts, Types, and Phases
- Ethical Hacking Concepts and Scope
- Enumeration Concepts
- Enumeration Pen Testing
- CEH System Hacking Steps
- How to Defend Against Keyloggers
- Penetration Testing
This course is intended for:
Security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
You must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of Information Security to be able to give the CEH certification exam. The candidate must also have any sort of degree in IT in order to work professionally. For the most current requirements please check the eligibility requirements on the EC Council website.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity consultant, Penetration and vulnerability tester|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Analyze, Collect and operate, Investigate, Operate and maintain, Oversee and govern, Protect and defend, Securely provision|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Jan 18, 2019 - Live Online PSTOverall, the process was simple and straightforward regarding the class and plan for certifications. The team is there and quick to respond to your questions and get you ready for the courses. The course instructor and assistant were very helpful and available to answer questions, and they know the material very well. The course itself was heavy. A lot of modules and lab time, but very informative and useful for not only helping gain the information needed to pass the certification exam but also just to help you know more about the overall side of CEH. One thing to keep in mind, this is a week-long, pretty intensive course that ultimately I feel could have been a bit more self-paced learning over time with email access to the instructors for questions instead of slide and video review. It would be nice to have the lab and the lecture go together, but in the course format, it would be hard to get everything in.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Jan 18, 2019 - Live Online PSTThese virtual classrooms are extremely well done, I enjoy them and do recommend them
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Jan 18, 2019 - Live Online PSTThe course has a lot of information. The slides/presentation were rushed but also very frustrating as the content was difficult to read and the instructor seems to loose his words and often did not complete sentences or thoughts. Tools available were skipped over. I feel that reading the book and doing the labs as I go would be more beneficial than this course has been. Unfortunately I do not feel at all prepared to take the certification exam. The instructor however is nice and easy to talk to, just hard to follow.
- Terumi Laskowsky is very very knowledgeable and gives very goo examples. Probably on of the best instructor I have had.
- Instructor was great. Did his best to keep things interesting.