Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
The Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH) training course enables students to identify, counter, and defend against hackers, who can maliciously penetrate networks and gain access to vital information. This will allow students to deploy proactive countermeasures and be able to stay ahead of security developments and exploited vulnerabilities. This course is also the prerequisite for the CHFI certification, which will expand on hacking techniques and explore cyber-forensics and investigation. Topics in this course include: DDOS Attacks, Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, Virus Creation and Buffer Overflows. The actual purpose of this course is to prepare the students for 312-50 (ECC EXAM).
This course will immerse you in the hacker mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security outlook of any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technology, or piece of equipment. This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time. The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks. Some of the most popular jobs for professionals with Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification are Information Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Information Security Engineer and Security Consultants in computing, networking and IT infrastructures.
The average salary for Ethical Hacker is $100,000 per year .
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Top Information Security Attack Vectors
- Information Security Threat Categories
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Hacking Concepts, Types, and Phases
- Ethical Hacking Concepts and Scope
- Enumeration Concepts
- Enumeration Pen Testing
- CEH System Hacking Steps
- How to Defend Against Keyloggers
- Penetration Testing
This course is intended for:
- Security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
- While there are no formal prerequisites to take this training program, sitting for the EC-Council exam for the CEH certification requires candidates to have at least two years of information security related experience. It is very common for such professionals to have an IT related college degree before their entry into professional career. For the most current requirements please check the eligibility requirements on the EC Council website.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: System Hacking
- Module 7: Malware Threats
- Module 8: Sniffing
- Module 9: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's