Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM) v2.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides you the skills and competence to succeed in the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role successfully by being able to help your customers achieve their business outcomes by realizing value from their solutions.
This course is based on the concept of the customer lifecycle. It teaches you to increase the value realized by the customers and optimize their journey to maximize and maintain their loyalty.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the 820-605 Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM) exam, passing which will get you the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe the tools that the Customer Success Manager uses to ensure customer experience
- Describe the lifecycle approach to customer experience
- Describe the role of the Customer Success Manager
- Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
- Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, but the following is recommended:
- Experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|