Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Cloud Solution Architect Immersive Bootcamp
$5,500.00 / Seat
About this Bootcamp:
It is an 14-week bootcamp designed for students who want to upskill and advance their career in Cloud Computing. This bootcamp’s purpose is industry certification preparation, for experienced induvial.
The bootcamp is designed for experienced professionals, who are aiming to achieve the status of being Certified Solutions Architects. This bootcamp will simultaneously prepare you for 5 industry certifications:
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-303 & AZ-304)
- AWS SysOps Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Solutions Architect (Associate)
The Bootcamp program is rigorous and packed with challenges covering concepts, theories and projects; but you will have all the help needed to navigate through the process in the form of weekly academic counselling sessions.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- Implement and monitor an Azure infrastructure
- Implement management and security solutions
- Implement solutions for apps
- Implement and manage data platforms
- Design monitoring
- Design identity and security
- Design data storage
- Design business continuity
- Design infrastructure
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
The Advanced Cloud Computing Bootcamp is for people aiming to become Cloud Architects.
A Cloud Architect is responsible for converting the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product. Often, Cloud Architects are also responsible for bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud. Cloud Architects develop an organization’s Cloud Computing strategy.
- You are working as a Cloud Computing professional and want to upskill, to improve career prospects
- You want to become a Certified Cloud Architect
- You are involved in the Cloud Computing industry in a non-technical role, and want to achieve Industry recognized certifications
Students will need to sign-up for AWS and Azure
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|