QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course + Exam Bundle prepares aspiring IT professionals for the 220-1001 (Core 1) & 220-1002 (Core 2) certification exams. To get the certifications, you must pass the 220-1001 & 220-1002 exams, but in order to pass them, a certification prep course is highly recommended, like QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course!
Our Graduates Work for Top Technology Companies
- Official CompTIA A+ Certification
- Exam Vouchers Included
- Self-Paced Learning Style
- 20-Hour Course Duration
- Beginner Difficulty
- 220-1001 and 220-1002 Exam Certification
- Maximum of 90 Exam Questions
- 90 Minutes Per Exam
Why Take QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course + Exam Bundle?
Our CompTIA A+ Certification Course is designed for those with basic computer skills looking to start their IT career as an IT technician. QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course uses official CompTIA curriculum and labs. Advance your IT career today with QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course!
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for those with basic computer skills looking to start their IT career as an IT technician.
Prerequisites for QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification course are basic computer skills, basic computing concepts, and proficiency with Microsoft Windows.
In order to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 certification exams, you must take a preparatory course, like QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification Course.
"Training was more effective and..."
This is my second QuickStart training. The QuickStart training was more effective and acted as a refresher for me. I appreciated the more in-depth instructions and definitions of the topics that were gone over.
- CourseReport Review
"I actually really enjoyed the learning..."
I actually really enjoyed the learning environment because, while a lot of info, it was still a more enjoyable learning experience and I felt I learned things better in this course than other in-person classes I've taken.
- CourseReport Review
CompTIA A+ Certification Course Curriculum Prep
Our course teaches you in-demand concepts and skills. You will learn problem solving and trouble shooting skills, as well as preventative maintenance on digital devices, PCs, and operating systems. With our comprehensive curriculum, you’ll be prepared for the CompTIA A+ Cores 1 & 2 certification exams. Advance your IT career with QuickStart!
- Support operating systems
- Understand the process of deploying as well as configuring peripheral devices and PC system unit components
- Understand the process of deploying, configuring as well as troubleshooting multimedia and display devices
- Understand the process of deploying, configuring as well as troubleshooting internal system components
- Understand the process of deploying, configuring, as well as troubleshooting storage devices
- Understand the process of deploying, configuring, and maintaining operating systems
- Understand the process of maintaining as well as troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Understand the process of deploying operational procedures
CompTIA A+ Certification Course Overview
Our CompTIA A+ Certification Course is designed for those with basic computer skills looking to start their IT career as an IT technician. Those looking for an IT operational or technical support role will also benefit from this course. Jumpstart your IT career today with a CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 1002 certification! Exam vouchers for the 220-1002 (Core 1) & 220-1002 (Core 2) certification exams are included as well.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Identification
- Problem Analysis and Potential Causes
- Documentation Resources
- Communication and Professionalism
- Common IT Tools
- Electrostatic Discharge
- Handling Components
- Personal Safety
- Environmental Waste
- Processors and CPUs
- Power Supplies
- Storage Devices
- Input and Output Devices
- Function of Motherboards
- Front Panel
- Cache Memory
- RAM Slots
- BIOS Chip
- Expansion Slots
- Connectors and Ports
- Understanding Processors
- Data Bus
- Chip Packaging
- Processor Sockets
- Intel and Non-Intel Chips
- Additional Core Processors
- Installing a Processor
- Understanding Types of Memory
- Error Checking Memory
- Single- and Double-Sided Memory
- Installing and Upgrading Memory
+17 More Modules, labs, exams, and more
Download Full Syllabus
Boost Your Earnings and Advance Your Career
Here are some potential CompTIA A+ roles and salaries, according to location.
Earn an Acclaim Completion Badge
Display Your Acclaim Badge and Get the Recognition You Deserve.
Add an Acclaim badge to your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter accounts to validate your professional and technical expertise. Badges are issued by QuickStart through Acclaim. With these badges, you can:
- Let anyone verify your certification by clicking on the badge.
- Display details of your certification and skills learned.
Learn From Industry-Expert Instructors
Our instructor has years of real-world experience to guide you through our CompTIA A+ Certification Course + Exam Bundle.
Michael was a senior cybersecurity advisor to 2- and 3-star commanders. He was also a senior executive manager for Automated Information Systems’ (AIS) Information Assurance/Cybersecurity arena. Michael also has experience identifying risks and recommending appropriate countermeasures for the Depart of Defense’s enclave ad isolated computing environments.
CompTIA A+ Certification Course + Exam Bundle FAQs
Recommended prerequisites for QuickStart’s CompTIA A+ Certification course include basic computer skills, basic computing concepts, and proficiency with Microsoft Windows.
You can become an IT technician, technical support specialist, data support technician, and more!
20 hours of self-paced study.
Students are required to have a computer operating system with Windows to access training labs. The current lab environment does not support the Apple M1 chip.