Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course prepares you for the CAS-003 Exam leading to CAS-003 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification training establishes knowledgeable professionals in the field of advanced security practices. Students will first learn about the enterprise security architecture, security technology and resource technology. Students will then learn security design and solutions, application security design, managing risk, security policies, security procedures and enterprise security integration. Finally, they will learn about security research and analysis, disaster recovery and business continuity, managing risk in projects, legal issues and judgment and decision-making. This certification course will help the students in the preparation for CompTIA CAS-002 & CAS-003 exam.
The average salary for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioners and related IT security certification is $79,730 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Successfully prepare for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam
- Investigate enterprise storage requirements
- Examine risk management security policies and procedures
- Research potential threats and identify appropriate countermeasures
- Evaluate collaboration methodologies for security communications
This course is intended for:
- IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration
- Ten years of IT administration experience, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience