CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam FC0-U61) (CompTIA-ITF)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
“If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for FC0-U61 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.”
About this Course:
In this course, students will identify PC components, work with files and folders, and conduct basic software installations. This course will provide students with the fundamental skills and concepts required to maintain, support, and work efficiently with personal computers.
In addition, it covers the essential skills and information needed to set up, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance of the hardware and software components of a basic personal computer workstation and basic wireless devices. Students will also implement basic security measures and implement basic computer and user support practices.
The average pay for IT Professional is $59,072 per year.
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Understand some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is aimed at those considering a career in IT and computer-related fields. There are no prerequisites for you to meet to successfully start this course.