CS-CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
QuickStart's CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp is one of the most in-demand and popular CCNA certification training in the nation. It is our guarantee that you will get certified in less time, for less money and gain hands-on experience which you will take back to your job. Our certified and experienced Cisco instructors work with you to train you in ICND1 and ICND2 skills to get you certified as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Our accelerated boot camp style training has revolutionized the IT training industry and after more than twenty years has become the top of the industry standard . Unitek Training's training teams are recognized as trailblazers that have revolutionized the way IT is taught and absorbed. For our students this means world-class training that keeps you engaged, challenged, and entertained all from the best Cisco certified training team your training dollars can buy.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANsEstablish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution
This course is intended for
- Network Administrator, Network Support Technician or Help Desk Technician.
The Cisco CCNA training is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals (PC technicians / Systems Administrators / Network Administrators / Systems Engineers). While not required, if you have any of the following certifications, you are most likely ready to take the Boot Camp: A+, Network+ or MCP Certification.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Lesson 2: Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Lesson 3: Introducing LANs
- Lesson 4: Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Lesson 5: Starting a Switch
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ethernet and Switch Operation
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Common Switch Media Issues
Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Understanding the TCP/IP Internet Layer
- Lesson 2: Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
- Lesson 3: Understanding the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Lesson 4: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lesson 5: Configuring a Cisco Router
- Lesson 6: Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Lesson 7: Enabling Static Routing
- Lesson 8: Learning Basics of ACL
- Lesson 9: Enabling Internet Connectivity
Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Establish Internet Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Routing Between VLANs
- Lesson 5: Using a Cisco IOS Network Device as a DHCP Server
- Lesson 6: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Lesson 7: Implementing RIPv2
Module 5: Introducing IPv6
- Lesson 1: Introducing Basic IPv6
- Lesson 2: Understanding IPv6 Operation
- Lesson 3: Configuring IPv6 Static Routes
Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
- Lesson 1: Securing Administrative Access
- Lesson 2: Implementing Device Hardening
- Lesson 3: Implementing Advance Security
Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Module 9: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting a Medium-Sized Network
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Module 10: Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Module 12: Network Device Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
- Lesson 4: Managing Cisco Devices
- Lesson 5: Licensing
Module 13: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's