Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
About the course:
The CCNA Routing and Switching Crash Course offered by QuickStart is one of the most sought after CCNA certification training out there. This course is designed to provide you all the information you need in order to obtain this certification and clear the test in no time at all. The practical experience it offers, will help you take your skills up a notch, and thus, excel in your career. Our experience and highly talented Cisco instructors will work together with you to impart all the knowledge needed to become qualified as a Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Our unique boot camp style training has been recognized within the industry as one of the top standing trainings available. QuickStart’s training teams are considered to be trailblazers, who have revolutionized the IT industry by providing state of the art training to our students that equip them with upgraded skills for a lucrative career.
This boot camp consists of exam vouchers and aids you in preparing for the following exams.
- 200-125 CCNA
A Cisco Certified Network Administrator can earn up to $84,000/- on average, per annum.
The courses included in this boot camp are;
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0
Once the course is complete, the student will be able to;
Establish internet connectivity
Develop LAN (Local area network) and explain the fundamentals of the network
Secure as well as manage network devices
Understand the process of troubleshooting IP connectivity
Understand the process of troubleshooting as well as configuring OSPF in IPV4 and IPV6 environments
Understand the process of operating medium sized LANs through trunking, multiple switches, spanning trees and supporting VLANs.
Understand the process of configuring EIGRP in IPV4 and IPV6 environments
Describe the components, characteristics and functions of a WAN
Explain the process of deploying device management via effective and intelligent methods
Gain in-depth understanding of virtualization, cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN and other core segments.
Learn the process of deploying troubleshooting, as well as maintaining medium sized networks, inclusive of connecting WANs and adjusting network security.
Explain the impact of new technologies like SDN, IoT, IWAN and IoE on evolution pre-requisite
This course is intended to be undertaken by the following professionals
Network Support Technician
Help Desk Technician
Prior to enrolling in this course, it is recommended that the student must possess A+, Network+ or a MCP certification. It is developed primarily to be undertaken by aspiring or existing network professionals such as System Engineers, System Administrators, Network Administrator, and PC technicians.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Lesson 2: Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Lesson 3: Introducing LANs
- Lesson 4: Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Lesson 5: Starting a Switch
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ethernet and Switch Operation
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Common Switch Media Issues
Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Understanding the TCP/IP Internet Layer
- Lesson 2: Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
- Lesson 3: Understanding the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Lesson 4: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lesson 5: Configuring a Cisco Router
- Lesson 6: Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Lesson 7: Enabling Static Routing
- Lesson 8: Learning Basics of ACL
- Lesson 9: Enabling Internet Connectivity
Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Establish Internet Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Routing Between VLANs
- Lesson 5: Using a Cisco IOS Network Device as a DHCP Server
- Lesson 6: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Lesson 7: Implementing RIPv2
Module 5: Introducing IPv6
- Lesson 1: Introducing Basic IPv6
- Lesson 2: Understanding IPv6 Operation
- Lesson 3: Configuring IPv6 Static Routes
Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
- Lesson 1: Securing Administrative Access
- Lesson 2: Implementing Device Hardening
- Lesson 3: Implementing Advance Security
Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Module 9: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting a Medium-Sized Network
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Module 10: Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Module 12: Network Device Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
- Lesson 4: Managing Cisco Devices
- Lesson 5: Licensing
Module 13: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt