CCNA Security Boot Camp: Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) (CS-CCNA-Sec)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
The CCNA Security certification is part of the DOD 8570 directive.
This boot camp includes exam vouchers and prepares you for the following exams:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- The target audiences of this course are learners who aim to be network associates in the domain of network security and who have knowledge that is contained in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course.
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity specialist|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Operate and maintain, Protect and defend|