Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless Training Boot Camp (CS-CCNA-Wireless)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNAÂ® Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
Upon completion, this course will enable students to:
- Build simple Local Area Networks and observe network fundamentals.
- Create internet connectivity
- Secure and manage network devices.
- Operate medium-sized LANs with several switches; supporting spanning tree, trunking and VLANs.
- Describe troubleshooting and configuration of EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Troubleshoot and configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Define functions, components and characteristics of a WAN.
- Describe how to implement device management, using both traditional and intelligent ways.
- Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Wireless Fundamentals
- Module 2: Cisco Aironet WLAN Products
- Module 3: Wireless Bridges
- Module 4: Wireless Clients
- Module 5: Core Access Point and Bridge Basic Configuration
- Module 6: Basic Cisco WLAN Installation
- Module 7: WLAN Security
- Module 8: Cisco WCS Administration
- Module 9: WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Site Survey Preparation and Techniques
- Module 11: Manual Site Survey Tools and Utilities
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt