Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-Collaboration)
About this course:
QuickStart's CCNP Boot Camp prepares you to pass the Cisco CCNP certification. CCNP Collaboration is a job-role-based career certification intended to distinguish Cisco collaboration and unified communications network engineers who design, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco collaboration and unified communications applications, devices, and networks. These individuals typically support voice, video, and messaging applications across their corporate networks. The CCNP Collaboration certification is a three-year certification program.
This boot camp includes exam vouchers and prepares you for the following exams:
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe a Cisco Unified Communication Manager’s role inside a Cisco Collaboration solution, including the deployment, architecture, functions, as well as redundancy options, alongside endpoints deployment, users, as well as Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe purpose and functions of dial plans, explaining the implementation on-cluster calling.
- Describe the configuration of H.323, SIP and MGCP. The module describes the creation of dial plans which supports outbound and inbound off-cluster calling for URLs and numbers.
- Describe types of media resources which are supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager, configuration of CUCM server software-centric media sources, as well as implementation of Cisco hardware-centric media sources.
- Describe the implementation of video and audio conferencing devices which can be used alongside Cisco Unified Communications Manager, IOS-based Cisco video and audio conferencing bridges, in-built CUCM software audio bridge, as well as Cisco TelePresence conference products, which include Cisco TelePrecense MSE 8,000, Cisco TelePresence Conductor, and Cisco TelePresence MCU
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- Systems engineers
- A valid Cisco CCNA Collaboration or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite. Completion of the CCNP Collaboration certification requires the exams and recommended training.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Module 2: Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single- Site On-Cluster Calling
- Module 3: Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Module 4: Media Resources
- Module 5: Audio and Video Conferencing
- Module 6: Quality of Service
- Module 7: Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Module 8: Centralized Call- Processing Redundancy Implementation
- Module 9: Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
- Module 10: Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Module 11: Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
- Module 12: GDPR and CCD
- Module 13: Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Module 14: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Module 15: Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway Troubleshooting
- Module 16: Call Setup Issues
- Module 17: ILS and GDPR Issues
- Module 18: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Module 19: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Module 20: Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt