Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-Collaboration)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
14 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
QuickStart's CCNP Boot Camp prepares you to pass the Cisco CCNP certification. CCNP Collaboration is a job-role-based career certification intended to distinguish Cisco collaboration and unified communications network engineers who design, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco collaboration and unified communications applications, devices, and networks. These individuals typically support voice, video, and messaging applications across their corporate networks. The CCNP Collaboration certification is a three-year certification program.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users, and Cisco IP Phone Services
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and explain how to implement on-cluster calling
- Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323, and SIP gateways. The module also describes how to create a dial plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URIs
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources, and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources.
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges, and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components, often referred to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various business applications.
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- Systems engineers
- A valid Cisco CCNA Collaboration or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite. Completion of the CCNP Collaboration certification requires the exams and recommended training.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Module 2: Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single- Site On-Cluster Calling
- Module 3: Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Module 4: Media Resources
- Module 5: Audio and Video Conferencing
- Module 6: Quality of Service
- Module 7: Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Module 8: Centralized Call- Processing Redundancy Implementation
- Module 9: Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
- Module 10: Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Module 11: Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
- Module 12: GDPR and CCD
- Module 13: Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Module 14: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Module 15: Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway Troubleshooting
- Module 16: Call Setup Issues
- Module 17: ILS and GDPR Issues
- Module 18: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Module 19: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Module 20: Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's