CS-CCNP-RS Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Training Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-RS)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
14 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Unitek Training offers the finest accelerated CCNP training available.The CCNP certification validates a network professional's ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. Network Professionals who achieve the CCNP certification have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network. Get CCNP certified in less time, for less money, and gain real hands-on networking experience. Learn, not cram, using high-end Cisco equipment, in the best-equipped training lab! Two weeks of intense training from Cisco certified industry experts, for an unbelievably low, all-inclusive price.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options, and their impact on routing and implementing RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy-based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
- This course is appropriate for learners who aim to be network professionals and who have knowledge obtained from Cisco CCNA courses. Typical job roles include network engineers, support engineers, systems engineers or network technicians.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this curriculum are as follows:
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: High-Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Protocol Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's