Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (NetApp-SANIMP-REV04)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
In this workshop course, you learn how to connect Windows® and Linux® hosts to NetApp® SANs via FC and iSCSI protocols.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define and describe SANs that use FC, FCoE, and iSCSI protocols
- Configure Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat® 6.5, and Data ONTAP® systems for iSCSI connectivity
- Configure Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat 6.5, and Data ONTAP systems for FC and FCoE connectivity
- Use FC and iSCSI protocols to create and access LUNs from Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat 6.5 systems
- Create and access a LUN from Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat 6.5
- Size, clone, copy, move, back up, and recover LUNs on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Red Hat 6.5 systems
- Troubleshoot SAN connectivity and performance issues
- ONTAP 9.1 new features
- Professionals who implement SAN solutions that use NetApp storage systems
- Certification as a NetApp Data Management Administrator
- Completion of two courses: SAN Fundamentals on Data ONTAP and Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration or Clustered Data ONTAP Administration
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: SAN Concepts
- Module 2: IP SAN Architecture
- Module 3: Windows IP Connectivity
- Module 4: Windows LUN
- Module 5: Linux IP Connectivity
- Module 6: Linux LUN
- Module 7: FC SAN Architecture
- Module 8: FC SAN Fabrics
- Module 9: Windows FC Connectivity
- Module 10: Unified Connect
- Module 11: Linux FC
- Module 12: LUN Provisioning
- Module 13: Host Considerations
- Module 14: SAN Management
- Module 15: SAN Troubleshooting
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's