About this Course:
The Data Visualization: A Practical Approach for Absolute Beginners Course is included in the series of Data Analysis Courses of the Microsoft Professional Program.
In today’s world of information technology, businesses heavily rely on data analysis and visualization to develop business strategies and practices driving continuous improvement and growth. This has augmented the need for Data Analysts in business enterprises and small and large-scale organization. From healthcare institutions to non-profit organizations, the benefits of data analysis and visualization are relished by business professionals from all across the world.
This course provides professionals with an insight into the world of Data Analysis and advocates the need for Data Visualization Literacy. The teachings of this course train professionals with the skillset needed to build Data Visualization strategies that are interactive and compelling. This course covers Chart Types & Data Visualizations, Data Visualization Science, Interaction, & Design, Dashboards Creation, and effective ways to avoid the most common Data Visualization Pitfalls.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and conceptual knowledge of the following key elements:
- Building the Simplest and Most Frequently Used Chart Types & Data Visualizations
- Learning to Enhance Data Visualization Artifacts
- Understanding Visualization Science, Design, and Interaction
- Creating Dashboards and Basic Reports for Applications in Life and Work
- Creating Highly Optimized and Effective Data Visualization
- Understanding the Art of Avoiding Data Visualization Pitfalls
This course is specifically tailored for professional Data Analysts and students striving to pursue a career in the niche of Data Analytics.
Professionals planning to enroll in the Data Visualization: A Practical Approach for Absolute Beginners course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Beginner-Level Skills of Statistics