About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 817 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Machine learning uses computers to run predictive models that learn from existing data to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends. Deep learning is a sub-field of machine learning, where models inspired by how our brain works are expressed mathematically, and the parameters defining the mathematical models, which can be in the order of few thousands to 100+ million, are learned automatically from the data.
Deep learning is a key enabler of AI powered technologies being developed across the globe. In this deep learning course, you will learn an intuitive approach to building complex models that help machines solve real-world problems with human-like intelligence. The intuitive approaches will be translated into working code with practical problems and hands-on experience. You will learn how to build and derive insights from these models using Python Jupyter notebooks running on your local Windows or Linux machine, or on a virtual machine running on Azure. Alternatively, you can leverage the Microsoft Azure Notebooks platform for free.
This course provides the level of detail needed to enable engineers / data scientists / technology managers to develop an intuitive understanding of the key concepts behind this game changing technology. At the same time, you will learn simple yet powerful “motifs” that can be used with lego-like flexibility to build an end-to-end deep learning model. You will learn how to use the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit — previously known as CNTK — to harness the intelligence within massive datasets through deep learning with uncompromised scaling, speed, and accuracy.
The average salary for a Data Scientist is $129,219 per year.
- The components of a deep neural network and how they work together
- The basic types of deep neural networks (MLP, CNN, RNN, LSTM) and the type of data each is designed for
- A working knowledge of vocabulary, concepts, and algorithms used in deep learning
- How to build:
- An end-to-end model for recognizing hand-written digit images, using a multi-class Logistic Regression and MLP (Multi-Layered Perceptron)
- A CNN (Convolution Neural Network) model for improved digit recognition
- An RNN (Recurrent Neural Network) model to forecast time-series data
- An LSTM (Long Short Term Memory) model to process sequential text data
- Data Scientist
- Technology Managers
- Basic programming skills
- Working knowledge of data science
Suggested prerequisite course:
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|