Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v6.0 (UCCXD)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
In this course, you'll gain an understanding of Ciscoƒ??s Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) product and all of its associated client applications and scripting tools. You will learn about all of the Unified CCX components, servers, deployment options, and clients. You will learn how to perform capacity planning, choose the correct product features, and install the product.
Our instructors place major emphasis on the Unified CCX script editing tool, Unified CCX Editor, which allows administrators to script the contact centerƒ??s caller experience through the system, including queries, recordings, menu input, digit string input, and database operations. You will cover the Cisco Finesse Agent and Supervisor Desktops as well as the Finesse Desktop Administration tool to optimize the call agentƒ??s desktop display and options, supervisor optimization of the call center, and reporting options and customizations. You will explore Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS) technologies, Social Miner, and Outbound Dialing technologies and youƒ??ll examine options for troubleshooting, reporting, and maintaining the system.
Our voice network labs use the latest hardware and software and all of our IP telephony courses provide a simulated public switched telephone network (PSTN).
This course includes 30 Cisco e-lab credits. Your e-Lab credits are good for 90 days after your course ends and can be used for additional practice on the course you just completed or to explore technologies from other courses in the QuickStart e-Lab portfolio.
- Planning and deploying a Cisco Unified CCX system version 11.0
- Telephony and media configuration for deployment with CUCM
- Scripting techniques and best practices
- Scripting operations including greeting, prompt and collect, caller input, database queries, and logic
- Time-of-day and holiday operations
- Queue management and best practices for queuing
- Finesse Agent, Finesse Supervisor, and Finesse Administrator
- Cisco IP Phone Agent
- Session Management
- CUIC and real-time reporting
- Remote Monitoring
- Outbound preview dialing
- TTS and ASR
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Disaster recovery
- Systems integrators who deploy Cisco Unified CCX
- System engineers, architects, and support staff who:
- Maintain and configure Finesse supervisor and Finesse agent clients
- Write scripts and maintain script integrity
- Require a fundamental understanding of the issues and solutions related to implementation
- Maintain the server system and telephony system for the contact center
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Basic knowledge of CUCM
- Basic knowledge of contact center operations
- Familiarity with Microsoft desktop applications and SQL database operations