Designing a DevOps Strategy (AZ-400.7)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 831 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-400 Exam leading to AZ-400 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
- Plan for a transformation with shared goals and timelines.
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs.
- Create a team and agile organizational structure.
- Develop a project quality strategy.
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules.
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts.
- Migrate and integrate source control measures.
- IT support officer
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
1 | Planning for DevOps
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
- Team Structures
- Module 1 Lab and Review Questions
2 | Planning for Quality and Security
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
- Module 2 Lab and Review Questions
3 | Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
- Module 3 Lab and Review Questions
4 | Course Completion
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Based on the information taught in this course, you may be interested in the following related courses: