Designing Self-Service Business Intelligence and Big Data Solutions (MS-20467)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-467 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Providing Big Data analytics services to organizations is one of the leading roles that engineers can opt for. Our Data Science Training program is a complete package that not only helps individuals learn tricks to offer efficient Big Data analysis but also asses self-service Business Intelligence in a better way. You will learn efficient ways to utilize Windows Azure HD Insight which is an additional skill to help you attract business owners. This course is all about making the most of the various Microsoft programs including MS Office 365 Power BI, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, and much more. Deigning a self-service BI model will become easy with the help of this course.
This e-learning program is ideal for individuals who are eager to understand and implement MS SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014. You will learn all about the various features of these servers and become capable of implementing it on your own.
After having this course in your resume, you will be able to earn up to $89,000 annually as a BI expert.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features and benefits of self-service BI.
- Use SQL Server Reporting Services to implement a self-service reporting solution.
- Use PowerPivot in Microsoft Excel to create analytical data models.
- Use Power Query in Microsoft Excel to import data into a data model.
- Use Power View in Microsoft Excel to create interactive data visualizations.
- Use Power Map in Microsoft Excel to create geographic data visualizations.
- Use Microsoft SharePoint Server to implement collaborative self-service BI solutions.
- Find and use public data in the Windows Azure Marketplace.
- Use Microsoft Office 365 Power BI to implement cloud-based self-service BI solutions.
- Provision and use a Windows Azure HDInsight cluster for Big Data analysis.
- Use Pig and Hive to analyze big data in Windows Azure HDInsight.
- Design and implement Big Data processes to support self-service BI.
This course is intended for:
- Business Intelligence and Database engineers who already have sufficient knowledge of SQL Server based enterprise Business Intelligence and data warehouses. Skilled Big Data analysts who are eager to understand Microsoft products and data solutions.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data modeling principles.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Big Data, Business Productivity|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|