When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is tied in with making the greater part of the different MS programs including MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MS Office 365 Power BI, and significantly more.
If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of 70-467. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this course:
Providing analytics services for Big Data to associations is one of the leading jobs that engineers can decide on. Our Training program of Data Science is a finished package that not just encourages individuals to learn tricks to offer a proficient analysis of Big Data but in addition asses’ self-administration Business Intelligence in a superior manner. You will learn productive approaches to use Windows Azure HD Insight which is an extra ability to assist you with attracting business proprietors. This course is tied in with making the greater part of the different MS programs including MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MS Office 365 Power BI, and significantly more. Deigning a self-administration model of BI will turn out to be simple with the assistance of this course.
With the addition of this course in your resume, you will get up to $89,000 every year as an expert in BI.
Explain the key benefits and features of self-service BI.
Use Reporting Services of SQL Server to implement a self-service reporting solution.
Use the Power Map in MS Excel to make geographic data visualizations.
Usage of Power Query in MS Excel to import data into a data model.
Use MS Office 365 Power BI to execute cloud-based self-service BI solutions.
Use PowerPivot in MS Excel to make analytical data models.
Utilize Power View in MS Excel to make interactive data visualizations.
Usage of MS SharePoint Server to execute collaborative self-service BI solutions.
Use Hive and Pig to analyze big data in Windows Azure HDInsight.
Plan and apply the processes of Big Data to support self-service BI.
This course is designed for:
Database engineers and Business Intelligence who already have adequate information on SQL Server-based enterprise data warehouses and Business Intelligence. Skilled analysts of Big Data who are eager to comprehend information solutions and MS products.
Understanding of the modeling of data and principles of data warehousing.
Recognition with MS Excel and MS SharePoint Server 2013.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Big Data, Business Productivity|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- Jeff was able to address specific questions I had related to application of this class at work. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- I love Harsh. I was fortunate to have a private lesson the entire 5 days and I feel as though we truly understood each other. Harsh answered all my questions I have worked less than 1 year in the IT industry when taking this training.
- I recommend including real world examples in class room. I have worked 7-10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Big data labs did not work the way were written in the course. I am also disappointed that the Power BI was taken out. If that was really necessary, why was not replaced with Power BI desktop?
- Very skilled instructor with great teaching skills
- I always appreciate demonstrations during lectures to better show the context and environment. Thank you for doing that!