DevOps for Developers: How to Get Started
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
DevOps is the union of people, process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
The average salary for a DevOps developer is $131,000 per year.
- The value, history, and building blocks of DevOps
- How to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations
- Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment
- Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps
- Experience working inside an organization that delivers software
- A basic understanding of source control and Agile software development process
Suggested prerequisite course:
|Subjects||App Development, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|