About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 897 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
According to the Wall Street Journal, “All IT Jobs Are Cybersecurity Jobs Now.”
In this course, we examine the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals. You will practice Red team versus Blue team exercises, where one group of security pros--the red team--attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group--the blue team--defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses.
You'll learn how both the red and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the current enterprise security landscape
- Define the Assume Compromise approach
- Practice Red team versus Blue team exercises
- Develop organizational security preparation, processes, and responses
- IT Support Officer
- IT Security Officer
- Cybersecurity Professional
- A understanding of the current cybersecurity ecosystem.
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|