Excel 2016 VBA Beginner
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is the programming language for Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is the programming language for Excel and other Microsoft Office programs. VBA is used to automate repetitive processes and frequent actions. Even more, it can be used build tools that otherwise don?t exist in Excel.
- In this series, users will be guided through the foundational concepts of VBA in Excel. Users will learn to build macros from the ground up, starting with recording macros that require little to no code, and working towards building their own macros using crucial VBA concepts such as Loop, If Then, and other complex functions.
- Business Analysts, Data Scientists, and everyone in between looking to write their own rulebook on what?s possible in Excel.
Career & Salary Insight
Write Your Own Review