PMP Deep Dive Hybrid Online
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
The Hybrid Online Deep Dive covers all the bases for PMP exam preparation. Your instructor has specialized in PMP exam preparation for twenty years! Trust him for insights on what you’ll see on the exam. Review sessions are recorded for participants to review.
This complete exam preparation package uses animated video, an in-depth study guide, hundreds of sample exam questions, and interactive learning activities.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Know what project management terms and concepts are necessary to pass the PMP® Exam.
- Have a study plan to finalize their preparation for the exam.
- Know what to expect from the exam, including how to apply for the exam, where to take the exam, and rules for sitting for the exam.
- Experienced project managers or project personnel with previous project management training will benefit most from this course. While it is not a prerequisite to attend this course, participants should be aware that PMI requires 4500 hours project management experience to sit for the exam if you hold a bachelors degree.
- Before attending this course, students must have project leadership experience.