- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Join game developer Kevin O'Flaherty for this dynamic course with four hours of video lecture, dozens of code samples and engaging lab exercises designed to help you remember everything.
Take this course only if you want to learn professional game development techniques. This course is taught in Python (an easy to learn language with clear coding conventions) but the language you use doesn't really matter. You'll be learning how to develop games, and the concepts this course covers can then be applied to any programming language.
PC Or MAC with Python installed, Foundational knowledge of the Python programming language.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Thinking Like a Game Developer
- Section 2: Graphics to Sprites
- Section 3: Physics and Collision Detection
- Section 4: Exploring Event Logic
- Section 5: Adding Enemies
- Section 6: Quickly Bringing a Game Together
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|