Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Join game developer Kevin O'Flaherty for this dynamic course with four hours of video lecture, dozens of code samples and engaging lab exercises designed to help you remember everything.
Take this course only if you want to learn professional game development techniques. This course is taught in Python (an easy to learn language with clear coding conventions) but the language you use doesn't really matter. You'll be learning how to develop games, and the concepts this course covers can then be applied to any programming language.
PC Or MAC with Python installed, Foundational knowledge of the Python programming language.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Thinking Like a Game Developer
- Section 2: Graphics to Sprites
- Section 3: Physics and Collision Detection
- Section 4: Exploring Event Logic
- Section 5: Adding Enemies
- Section 6: Quickly Bringing a Game Together
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's