HTML5 course for Beginners Learn to Create websites
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to create websites using HTML5. Modern web design course with New HTML5 elements, attributes, and behaviors. Learn HTML5 which allows more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications. This is a perfect course for beginners who want learn more about HTML5. All Resources, Source Files, Top Links and additional reading material is included, so that you can get started quickly creating website using HTML.
The average salary for Front End Web Developer is $88,680 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Create a default HTML5 template to use and reuse to create unlimited websites (source code included)
- How to create a mockup for your website design
- All about content sectioning and proper website design structure
- adding a navigation bar to your web project
- Inline text semantics
- HTML5 elements that a new and powerful
- How to add audio video and other media
- Introduction to using Canvas to draw within HTML5
- More options for forms that are now more mobile compatible
- example contact form for your website
- Interactive HTML5 elements
- Progress bars and more
- Tables and element attributes
This course is intended for:
- Learn more about HTML5 and whats new with HTML5
- Become webmasters or web developers or web designers
- Become web content developers
- Learn about resources to create websites
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt