Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20742)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 884 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-742 Exam leading to 70-742 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
If you are working in the IT field and want to pursue it as a profession, then this course will help you a great deal. Active Directory Domain Service (AD DS) is an important branch in the IT field. The course will make you able to deploy and configure the basic skills required in AD DS within distributed environments. There will be many other short sections of this course which will be related to the implementation of group policy, a guide to data recovery, troubleshoot related issues regarding Active Directory and many other basic issues with Window Server 2016. After the completion of this course, you will be able to install many other Active Directory server tasks. The main subject included in the course is IT Ops and Management. The difficulty level of this course for an IT pro is moderate but can be a great success in the modern world where these skills are in huge demand.
Following are the main course objectives of this course which will make the students be able to:
- Accomplish AD DS sites
- Management and configuration of servers for effective results.
- Administer Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Execute AD DS within environments
- Install domain controllers.
- Generate efficient and effective business flow for services.
- Handle troubleshoot issues related to the Microsoft windows server.
- How to manage AD DS with Certificate authority hierarchy
- Control Group Policy Projects and manage them properly.
- Maintaining user settings and handling any issues related to it.
- Data recovery options with AD DS
- Stronghold of Windows PowerShell and other graphic tools
Who can join this course?
- IT professionals who are working with Windows Server 2016 already and wants to enhance their practical knowledge.
- Students or professionals who want to learn about identity with Microsoft windows server 2016 or Microsoft windows server 2012.
- If you are an IT guy and thinking of taking the 70-742 exam, then this course is a must for you.
- If you want to become an AD DS expert, then you have to get the certification for the Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20742).
- Those who want to attain expert level experience in both advanced as well as core identity concepts.
- Either you have the experience of working with Microsoft windows server 2012 or Microsoft windows server 2016, you can enroll for this course to enhance and polish your skills.
Before enrolling for this course make sure you have prior basic knowledge of the following concepts:
- A proper or little experience with Microsoft windows server 2012 or Microsoft windows server 2016.
- Have a clear concept of configuration processes.
- Having a strong knowledge of networking terms and processes such as IP address, name resolution, etc.
- Good secure user accounts information.
- Have a grasping experience of working with windows 7, windows 8 or windows 10.
- Have basic know-how of Windows PowerShell command-line-interface.
- Have some basic concepts of virtualization concepts.
If you have the knowledge of all the above-mentioned concepts, then you can easily follow and understand the course content. The course outline for this course is easily available online for those who are looking for it.
Career & Salary Insight
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||14 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.