Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301 CCNA)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions teaches professionals how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. You’ll learn how to configure network components, such as a switch, router, and Wireless LAN Controller. You’ll also gain skills needed to manage network devices, and identify basic security threats.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and explain their basic characteristics
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Explain IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Implement basic configurations on a Cisco router
- Identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issues
- Describe network and device architectures and explain virtualization
- Describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Outline threat defense technologies
- And many, many more aspects of a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
CCNACourse was good and instructor was readily Available.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Most of the labs were very helpful and informative. Some of the labs did not match the instructions and made for a confusing experience. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable, and especially patient. The pace of the class was very quick for five days.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)The course was very intuitive, my instructor did a phenomenal job and made me feel like I was there in person with the amount of help he offered
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)I found the class very interesting and helpful.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Labs were glitchy but overall good
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Everything but the labs were great. With so many people using the site, the labs occasionally broke and we were unable to access them for a while.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Course was good, especially doing it from home, is a great way to refresh previous Cisco Knowledge as well as learn what's needed to pass the CCNA Exam.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Amazing course, instructor, and overall experience with QuickStart.