Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301 CCNA)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions teaches professionals how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. You’ll learn how to configure network components, such as a switch, router, and Wireless LAN Controller. You’ll also gain skills needed to manage network devices, and identify basic security threats.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and explain their basic characteristics
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco IOS Software
- Explain IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Implement basic configurations on a Cisco router
- Identify and resolve common switching and routing networking issues
- Describe network and device architectures and explain virtualization
- Describe the smart network management solutions like Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Outline threat defense technologies
- And many, many more aspects of a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Most of the labs were very helpful and informative. Some of the labs did not match the instructions and made for a confusing experience. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable, and especially patient. The pace of the class was very quick for five days.
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)The course was very intuitive, my instructor did a phenomenal job and made me feel like I was there in person with the amount of help he offered
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)I found the class very interesting and helpful.
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Labs were glitchy but overall good
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Everything but the labs were great. With so many people using the site, the labs occasionally broke and we were unable to access them for a while.
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Course was good, especially doing it from home, is a great way to refresh previous Cisco Knowledge as well as learn what's needed to pass the CCNA Exam.
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)Amazing course, instructor, and overall experience with QuickStart.