Implementing Application Infrastructure (AZ-400T05)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
If you enroll in all the AZ- 400 series trainings (400T01, 400T02 ….. and 400T07) without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the AZ-400 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides knowledge and skills to deploy an application infrastructure in DevOps pipelines. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure as code and configuration management, how to provision Azure infrastructure using common automation tools, and how to deploy an application infrastructure using various Azure services and deployment methodologies. Students will also learn how to integrate 3rd party deployment tools with Azure, such as Chef and Puppet to incorporate compliance and security into the release pipeline.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply infrastructure and configuration as code principles
- Deploy and manage infrastructure using Microsoft automation technologies such as ARM templates, PowerShell, and Azure CLI
- Describe deployment models and services that are available with Azure
- Deploy and configure a Managed Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy and configure infrastructure using 3rd party tools and services with Azure, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, and Terraform
- Define an infrastructure and configuration strategy and appropriate toolset for a release pipeline and application infrastructure
- Implement compliance and security in your application infrastructure
Students in this course are interested in implementing application infrastructure and the management and configuration of that infrastructure, or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, experience with virtual machines and containers, and some exposure to automation and scripting.
Experience working in a software development or operations environment with either Windows or Linux would be helpful but is not essential.
Students should also have knowledge of general application development and deployment processes.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|