About This Course:
This course, Cisco Secure Access Control System will begin as a simple prologue and understudies will be trained on how access to different segments of the framework can be controlled while keeping up security as the course advances. The accompanying significant ideas will be included in the course:
Authorization: Placing limitations or restrictions on the functions that users are permitted to perform inside the system or network.
Authentication: Identification of the gadgets in the system or network to control the access of the user.
Accounting: Tracking the activity of user for improved security
Additionally, understudies will be acquainted with various conventions for security and authentication including Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS), Terminal Access Controller Access Control System Plus (TACACS+), the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and IEEE 802.1X.
Furthermore, with hands-on practice and theoretical explanations for the execution of protocols for improved security, understudies of the course of Cisco Secure Access Control System will also be acquainted with designs and processes that can be utilized for focused outcomes. For additional inside and out information and practice, hands-on labs are incorporated as a feature of the educational plan of the course permits understudies to design Cisco Secure Access Control System and Cisco network devices without problems. Also, the course fills in as material of preparation for various Cisco Certification Trainings.
Cisco Certified Network Administrators gain a normal of $84,000 annually.
After the completion, understudies of this course of Cisco Secure Access Control System will be able to:
- Weigh of different Access Control System solutions pros and cons including ACS Express, Cisco Secure ACS – 1121, ACS on VMware, and Cisco Service ACCS – 1120.
- Define and efficiently configure authentication and security protocols including EAP, IEEE 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS.
- Explain the job of different Cisco Secure Access Control System segments.
- Install Secure ACS of Cisco utilizing a setup script
- Define Cisco Secure ACS licensing
- Comprehend and define the difference between values, value types, and attributes.
- Comprehend the importance of user authorization, authentication, and accounting, and explain how identity stores work.
- Adequately design character score lines
- Comprehend the essentials of the Protocol of Lightweight Direct Access and leverage the protocol for the powerful setup of outside identity stores.
- Execute TACACS+ to perform different capacities on Cisco Secure ACS.
- Comprehend the various parts of Cisco Secure ACS to troubleshoot and monitor issues.
- Utilize a local certificate authority (CA) for the troubleshooting and configuration of computerized certificates that Cisco Secure ACS self-signs
- Troubleshoot and Configure EAP and IEEE 802.1X inside the environments of Cisco Secure ACS.
This course has been planned for:
- Architects, engineers, network administrators, and security professionals who are maintaining security within the network and responsible for user authentication.
- Partners of the channels of Cisco who are liable for the maintenance, implementation, and selling of various solutions identified with the Cisco Secure Access Control System
- Engineers of Sales of Cisco Secure Access Control Systems
- The certification of CCNA or comprehension and experience with the concepts included in the training of Cisco certification.
- Hands-on experience and operational knowledge with the MS Windows operating system
- Having information and involvement with the certification training of Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Cisco is a plus.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
- MS-MCSA-Windows10 MCSA: Windows 10 Boot Camp.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) -- Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security v3.0 (IINS).