Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20466)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1178 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-466 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Our IT Ops training program is one-of-a-kind and offered for those wanting to create a powerful career in SQ; server solutions. The purpose of this course is to assist students in learning and practicing the art of managing BI solutions. What’s more is that our professional educators have vast Microsoft SQL server experience.
Students will learn to efficiently deliver reports using MS SQL server and its various tools. What’s more is that students will get their hands on live exercises by our accredited professionals to help them with better learning of Microsoft SharePoint and many other BI tools utilizing data mining.
Note: If you are into learning and practicing MS SQL Server, this course is ideal for you. Individuals’ part of this online course will be learning all the features and functions of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX Syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a Tabular Data Model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Use DAX to enhance a tabular model.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Enhance reports with charts and parameters.
- Manage report execution and delivery.
- Implement a dashboard in SharePoint Server with PerformancePoint Services.
- Use Data Mining for Predictive Analysis.
The Microsoft SQL Server training program is designed for students eager to analyze business tool and data as BI developers. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing analytical data models, such as OLAP cubes.
- Implementing reports, and managing report delivery.
- Creating business performance dashboards.
- Supporting data mining and predictive analysis.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|