Implementing Dependency Management (AZ-400T04)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in all the AZ- 400 series trainings (400T01, 400T02 ….. and 400T07) without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the AZ-400 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Recommend artifact management tools and practices
- Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
- Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
- Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
- Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
- Manage security and compliance
- Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards
- Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating
- Configure secure access to package feeds
Students in this course are interested in implementing dependency management or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|