Implementing DevOps Development Processes (AZ-400.1)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
- How to implement source control strategies and repositories
- How to scale Git for Enterprise DevOps
- How to implement and manage a build infrastructure
- How to manage application configuration and secrets
- How to implement a mobile DevOps Strategy
- Agile Developer
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Getting Started with Source Control
- What is Source Control
- Benefits of Source Control
- Types of Source Control Systems
- Introduction Azure Repos
- Migrating from TFVC Git
- Authenticating Your Git Repos
- Module 1 Review Questions
Scaling Git for Enterprise DevOps
- How Structure Your Git Repo
- Git Branching Workflows
- Collaborating with Pull Requests
- Why Care About GitHooks
- Fostering Internal Open Source
- Git Version
- Public Projects
- Files in Git
- Module 2 Review Questions
Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- The Concept of Pipelines in DevOps
- Azure Pipelines
- Evaluate Use of Hosted vs Private Agents
- Agent Pools
- Pipelines & Concurrency
- Azure DevOps and Open Source Projects
- Azure Pipelines YAML vs Visual Designer
- Setup Private Agents
- Integrate Jenkins with Azure Pipelines
- Integration External Source Control with Azure Pipelines
- Analyze & Integrate Docker Multi-stage Builds
- Module 3 Review Questions
Managing Application Config and Secrets
- Introduction Security
- Implement Secure & Compliant Development Processes
- Rethinking Application Config Data
- Manage Secrets, Tokens & Certificates
- Implement Tools for Managing Security and Compliance
- Module 4 Review Questions
Implement a Mobile DevOps Strategy
- Introduction Mobile DevOps
- Introduction Visual Studio App Center
- Manage Mobile Target Device Sets and Distribution Groups
- Manage Target UI Test Device Sets
- Provision Tester Devices for Deployment
- Create Public and Private Distribution Groups
- Module 5 Review Questions
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt