Implementing DevOps Development Processes (AZ-400.1)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 834 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-400 Exam leading to AZ-400 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
- How to implement source control strategies and repositories
- How to scale Git for Enterprise DevOps
- How to implement and manage a build infrastructure
- How to manage application configuration and secrets
- How to implement a mobile DevOps Strategy
- Agile Developer
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|